We all have a story...
Learn the tricks of the trade and have some fun with a Write It Up! creative workshop.
Advance your writing skills and learn how to:
- Create original ideas
- Work past writers' block
- Use tense and voice to enhance your piece
- Edit your own and other people's work
- Write a cover letter to a publisher
- Discover your audience
- Develop characters
- Construct plot
- Write realistic dialogue
- Write and recognise different styles of poetry
- Use rhyme well
- Learn about full, half, near and internal rhyme
- Learn about onomatopoeia and assonance
- Compose in metre or free verse.
Workshop can be held as a "once-off" or as a complete series.
Write It Up! workshops are designed for both children or adults.